Storm Water Sampling, Analysis and Reporting
M3V environmental consulting experts will:
- Monitor the upcoming storm water event for your area
- Collect your storm water samples at the dedicated outfalls
- Send the samples to be a analyzed at an Analytical Laboratory
- Receive the samples from the lab and discuss with you the results
- Submit the sampling report to the State agency
What is an NOI?
An NOI is the acronym for NOTICE OF INTENT. An NOI is equivalent to a Storm Water Permit Application.
M3V, LLC consultants are experts in storm water permitting. We know how to work with the state agency and your facility to submit your NOI – so you can receive a Storm Water Permit as quickly as possible.
Our storm water services include:
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan preparation
- Regulatory negotiation
- Sample collection
- Process data monitoring and collection
- Lab analysis coordination, and
- Data analysis and interpretation
As an additional service, M3V can provide you with storm water sampling kits if you want to submit samples to labs in our network.